- First train in the preliminaries
Main practice, Bodhicitta
- Regard all Dharmas as Dreams
- Examine the nature of unborn awareness
- Self liberate even the antidote
- Rest in the nature, the alaya, the essence
- In post meditation be a child of illusion
- Sending and taking should be practiced alternately, these two should ride the breath.
- Three objects, three poisons, three seeds of virtue
- In all activities, train with the slogans
- Begin the sequence of sending and taking with your self
11. Transformation of bad circumstances into the path of enlightenmen 12. When the world is filled with evil, transform all mishaps into the path of bodhi
13. Drive all blames into one
14. Be grateful to everyone
15. Seeing confusion as the four kayas is insurpassable shunyata protection
16. Four practices are the best of methods
17. Whatever you meet unexpectedly, join with meditation
Showing the Utilization of Practice in One’s Whole Life
18. Practice the five strengths, the condensed heart instructions.
19. The Mahayana instructions for ejection of consciousness at death is the five strengths, how you conduct yourself is important.
Evaluation of Mind training.
- Of the two witnesses, hold the principle one.
21.Always maintain only a joyful mind.
- If you can practice well while you are distracted, you are well trained.
Disciplines of Mind Training
- Always abide by the three basic principles.
- Change your attitude but remain natural.
- Don’t talk about injured limbs.
- Don’t ponder others.
27.Work with the greatest defilements first.
28.Abandon any hope of fruition.
29.Abandon poisonous food.
30.Don’t be so predictable.
31.Don’t malign others.
32.Don’t wait in ambush
33.Don’t bring things to a painful point.
34.Don’t transfer the ox’s load to the cow.
35.Don’t try to be the fastest.
36.Don’t act with a twist.
37.Don’t make gods into demons.
38.Don’t seek others pain as the limbs of your own happiness.
- All activities should be done with one intention
- Correct all wrongs with one intention.
- Two activities; one at the beginning, one at the end.
- Whichever of the two occurs, be patient.
- Observe these two even at the cost of your life.
- Train in the three difficulties.
- Take on the three principle causes.
- Pay heed that the three never wane.
- Keep the three inseparable.
- Train without bias in all areas.
- Always meditate on whatever provokes resentment.
- Don’t be swayed by external circumstances.
- This time practice the main points.
- Don’t misinterpret.
- Don’t vacillate.
- Train wholeheartedly.
- Liberate yourself by examining and analyzing.
- Don’t wallow in self pity.
- Don’t be jealous.
- Don’t be frivolous.
- Don’t expect applause.